1˝ - 5 Tons
Other parts - 10-Year Limited*
AHP - Single Piece Air Handler
This new fan coil line offers the ultimate in application flexibility. The AHP (PSC motor) models can be ordered up flow only or as multi-position. The multi-position model can be installed in down flow, up flow, horizontal right or left without the need for additional field installed kits.
All UPG air handlers and coils utilize a TXV to provide our customers with the optimum performance and refrigerant control required for 13+ systems. Air handlers can be ordered with a R22 TXV factory installed that can be easily converted to R410A by changing the bolt-on TXV. Air handlers are also available with "Flex-coils" without a factory installed metering device. For added flexibility a R22 or R410A TXV can be field installed to meet your refrigerant choice.
- Thermal Expansion Valve - Provides the ultimate refrigerant control required for today's high efficient product. The UPG bolt-on TXV provides the added flexibility to convert the air handler to the required refrigerant. The UPG TXV is a true bolt-on which does not require brazing to replace or install.
- Insulated Cabinet - All air handler cabinets are thermally insulted with foil faced insulation to prevent sweating.
- Durable Finish Inside and Out - Air handler casings are made of pre-painted galvanized steel which provides a better paint to steel bond that resists corrosion and rust creep. All internal coil sheet metal parts are made of G90 pre-painted steel i.e. triangular plates, top plates, horizontal supports etc. Coil header plates are not painted due to the brazing process during production. The coil header plates are treated after the brazing process with a corrosion resistant spray to reduce the probability of rust.
- High Efficiency - 5 ton unit has high efficiency DC motor.
- New 4 HK Heat Kit - Installation friendly, easy service, more robust, unique to new design. 5 Years Limited Warranty on Single Phase Heaters, 1 Year Limited Warranty on 3 Phase Heaters.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate.