|Single Package Cooling and Heating Units
DEY 060 Affinity® Packaged Unit
14.5 SEER / 11.6 EER
Compressor - 10-Year Limited*
Other parts - 10-Year Limited*
Affinity® Series Single Package (DEY)
York Affinity® Series packaged cooling units are designed for outdoor installation that saves indoor living space. Nominal airflow of 1,200 to 2,000 CFM is provided by a high efficiency, constant airflow, direct-drive motors To make installation and maintenance easier, they offer field-convertible side or bottom airflow, removable base rails, and bottom electrical connections. All models have the same footprint, so curbs can be placed and the proper tonnage unit can be installed after the internal load has been determined. The compact dimensions allow any model to fit between the wheel wells of a full-size pickup truck for transport. Affinity® units are offered in 208/230 1-phase and 3-phase configurations with 208/230, 460, and 575 voltages.
- All model sizes share a common, compact design cabinet in a single footprint for on-site flexibility.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory wired, charged with R-410A, and tested prior to shipment.
- Electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required, and no accessory panel is necessary.
- Condensate pan is non-corrosive, long-lasting, and watertight.
- Condensate drain is heavy-duty.
- One-inch NPT copper connection is rigidly mounted for a proper fit and a tight seal.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are easily removable, yet provide a solid unit foundation.
- Engineered and built to be among the quietest.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum-fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Secured service access ports are protected, externally mounted, and reusable on both high and low lines.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, including economizers, single- and dual-enthalpy sensors, and more.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate. This warranty does not apply to R-22 or 3-phase models.