- Superior Coil Protection - A stamped decorative metal coil guard completely protects coil from debris and other large damaging material while a polymer mesh further protects the coil against smaller particles.
- Isolated Compressor Compartment - A molded composite bulkhead isolates the compressor from the rest of the unit reducing sound and vibration.
- Protected Compressors - Each compressor is protected against high and low pressure as well as excessive temperature. This is accomplished by the simultaneous operation of high pressure relief valve and temperature sensors which protect the compressor if undesirable conditions occur. A factory installed liquid line filter drier further protects the compressor.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant - Next generation refrigerant R-410A delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Durable Finish - Automotive quality finish provides the ultimate protection from harmful U.V. rays as well as rust creep ensuring long-lasting high quality appearance. A powder-paint topcoat is applied over a baked-on primer, using a galvanized, zinc coated steel base material. The result is a finish that has been proven in testing to provide 33% greater durability than conventional powder-coat finishes.
- Lower Installed Cost - Designed to provide enhanced installability by featuring a slide-down control compartment allowing easy access to control components along with angled service valves to reduce overall installation time and cost.
- Low Operating Sound Levels - A fan design boasting technology adapted from aeronautic and defense engineering provides for whisper quiet operation by allowing airflow to flow smoothly and efficiently across the fan tips.
- Filter-Drier - A factory installed, solid core liquid line filter-drier filters harmful debris and moisture from the system.
- Easy Service Access - A full end, full service, access panel with panel with handle makes for easy entry to internal components.
- Long Lasting Operation - Strong and durable composite base pan provides added strength while resisting rust and corrosion as well as reducing sound and vibration.
- Quiet Drive System - Features combination of swept-wing fan, composite base pan, isolated compressor compartment and two-stage compressor to reduce overall sound to a mere whisper.
- Complete System Control - These heat pumps utilize the unique York Guard VI microprocessor defrost control system to provide optimal comfort as well as monitor the overall system for reliable operation. In the event improper operating conditions occur (high temperature and/or high pressure), the system will automatically shut the system down to extend the life of the heat pump. The defrost control features an internal memory to aid the technician in troubleshooting, reducing service time and cost.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate. This warranty does not apply to R-22 or 3-phase models.