|Split System Air Conditioners
2 - 5 Tons
Up to 18 SEER
Compressor - 10 Years Limited*
Other parts - 10 Years Limited*
Affinity 18 SEER Split System Air Conditioner (CZH)
The CZH Series condensing unit is the outdoor part of a versatile air conditioning system. It is designed to be custom matched with one of our complete line of evaporator sections, each designed to serve a specific function. Matching air handlers are available for upflow, downflow, and horizontal left or right application to provide a complete system. Electric heaters are available if required. Add-on coils are available for use with upflow, downflow, or horizontal furnaces. Field installed accessories are available as needed.
- Superior Coil Protection – A stamped decorative metal coil guard completely protects coil from debris and other large damaging material while a polymer mesh further protects the coil against smaller particles.
- Color Grilles - Engineered around the needs and wants of the consumer, Affinity units are now available with a choice of color options designed to compliment any home.
- Isolated Compressor Compartment – A molded composite bulkhead isolates the compressor from the rest of the unit reducing sound and vibration.
- Protected Compressors – Each compressor is protected against abnormal pressures by an internal pressure relief valve and factory installed high and low pressure controls.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant – Next generation refrigerant R-410A delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Durable Finish – Automotive quality finish provides the ultimate protection from harmful U.V. rays and rust creep ensuring long-lasting high quality appearance. A powder-paint topcoat is applied over a baked-on primer, using a galvanized, zinc coated steel base material. The result is a finish
that has been proven in testing to provide 33% greater durability than conventional powder-coat finishes.
- Lower Installed Cost – Designed to provide enhanced installability by featuring a slide-down control compartment and angled service valves to reduce overall installation time and cost.
- Low Operating Sound Levels – A fan design boasting technology adapted from aeronautic and defense engineering provides for whisper quiet operation by allowing airflow to flow smoothly and efficiently across the fan tips.
- Filter-Drier – A factory installed, solid core liquid line filterdrier filters harmful debris and moisture from the system.
- Easy Service Access – A full end, full service, access panel with handle makes for easy entry to internal components.
- Composite Base - Strong and durable composite base pan resists rust and corrosion while it helps reduce vibrations and noise.
- Quiet drive system - The swept-wing fan, composite base pan, isolated compressor compartment, electronically controlled fan motor and two-stage compressor are engineered as a system to reduce overall sound to a mere whisper.
- Low RPM fan motor - Helps to reduce airflow noise.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate. This warranty does not apply to R-22 or 3-phase models.