|Split System Air Conditioners
2 - 5 Tons
Compressor - 10 Years Limited
Other parts - 10 Years Limted
LX Series [mc]² Mid-Tier AC R410A - (YCJF-4)
The 14.5 SEER Series Mid-tier Series condensing unit is the outdoor part of a versatile system of air conditioning. It is designed to be custom matches with one of UPG's complete line of evaporator sections, each designed to serve a specific function.
- Small Footprint - extremely lightweight with a compact footprint, it will be a perfect fit for any application
- Quality Condenser Coils - The coil is constructed of aluminum microchannel tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for increased efficiency and corrosion protection.
- Coil Protection - Coils are protected from damage by a polymer mesh applied between the coil face, and a fully-louvered stamped coil guard.
- Protected Compressor - Compressors are internally protected against high pressure and temperature. This is accomplished by the simultaneous operation of high pressure relief valve and a temperature sensor which protects the compressor if undesirable operating conditions occur. A liquid line filter-drier further protects the compressor.
- Durable Finish - The cabinet is made of pre-painted steel. The pre-treated flat galvanized steel provides a better paint-to-steel bond, which resists corrosion and rust creep. Special primer formulas and matted champagne finish insure less fading when exposed to sunlight.
- Lower Installed Cost - Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring connections. The small base dimension means less space is required on the ground or roof.
- Top Discharge - The warm air from the top mounted fan is blown away from the structure and any landscaping. This allows compact location on multi-unit applications.
- Low Operating Sound Level - The upward air flow carries the normal operating noise away from the living area. The rigid top panel effectively isolates any motor sound. Isolator mounted compressor and the condenser coil muffle the normal fan motor and compressor operating sounds. A compressor sound blanket and swept-wing fan blade provide additional sound attentuation.
- Low Maintenance - Long life permanently lubricated motor-bearings need no annual servicing.
- Easy Service Access - Fully exposed refrigerant connections and a single panel covering the electrical controls make for easy servicing of the unit.
- Secured Service Valves - Secured re-usable service valves are provided on both the liquid and vapor sweat connections for ease of evacuating and charging.
- U.L. and C.U.L Listed - Approved for outdoor application.Certified in accordance with the Unitary Small Equipment certification program, which is based on ARI Standard 210/240.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate. This warranty does not apply to R-22 or 3-phase models.