60 -120 MBH Input
Heat Exchanger - Lifetime
Other parts - 10-Year Limited*
96% 2 Stage Variable Speed Multi-Position Gas Furnace
These compact units employ induced combustion, reliable hot surface ignition and high heat transfer aluminized tubular heat exchangers. The units are factory shipped for installation in upflow or horizontal applications and may be converted for downflow applications.
These furnaces are designed for residential installation in a basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage and are also ideal for commercial applications. All units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economical installation and operation.
These units are Category IV listed and may be vented either through side wall or roof applications using approved plastic combustion air and venr piping.
- Two stage heating operation includes two stage gas valve, two stage inducer operation and variable speed ECM blower operation. Adjustable delay timer allows two stage operation with a single stage thermostat.
- Easily applied in upflow, horizontal left or right, or downflow installation with minimal conversion necessary.
- Compact, easy to install, ideal height 33" tall cabinet.
- ECM variable speed drive for cooling SEER enhancement, improved comfort with optional airflow delay profiles, and continuous fan options for IAQ performance.
- Easy access to controls to connect power/control wiring.
- Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code display.
- Low unit amp requirement for easy replacement application.
- All models are convertable to use propane (LP) gas.
- Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with increased dependability and reliability.
- 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety.
- 24V, 40 VA control transformer and blower relay supplied for add-on cooling.
- Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger with stainless steel tube/aluminum fin secondary heat exchanger for outstanding efficiency.
- Solid removable bottom panel allows easy conversion.
- Airflow leakage less than 1% of nominal airflow for ductblaster conditions.
- No knockouts to deal with, making installation easier.
- Movable duct connector flanges for application flexibility.
- Quiet inducer operation, burner, and blower operation.
- Inducer rotates for easy conversion of venting options.
- Fully supported blower assembly for easy access and removal of blower.
- External air filters used for maximum flexibility in meeting customers IAQ needs.
- Insulated blower compartment for thermal and acoustic performance.
- 1/4 turn knobs provided for easy independent door removal.
- Internal condensate trap design (patent pending) provides condensate management options, easy visual operation check, and is self priming to prevent nuisance problems.
- Protection included from air intake, exhaust vent or condensate blockage.
- Venting applications maybe installed as either 2 pipe sealed combustion or single pipe vent using indoor combustion air.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate. This warranty does not apply to R-22 or 3-phase models.