|Split System Air Conditioners
TCHD (3 Phase)
2.5- 5 Tons
Compressor - 5 Years
Other parts - 1 Years
13 SEER Horizontal Discharge Air Conditioner with R-410A (3 Phase)
The Affinity TCHD Series Condensing Unit is ideal for virtually every residential or commercial application where:
- Space is limited
- Aesthetics is a necessity
- Sound ordinances and proximity to neighbors demand ultra-quiet operation
- Corrosion resistance is required
- Peak performance season after season is ensured
This remarkably compact unit requires minimal service and airflow clearances, allowing it to be positioned as close as six inches (6") from an obstruction. This design allows the unit to be located virtually anywhere – on the ground, roof, balcony, under a deck, or mounted to an outside wall. When two units are required, they may even be stacked on top of each other for zoned or larger cooling capacity applications.
- Performance – Efficiency levels from 13.0 SEER/11.5 EER with a loose coil and up to 15.5 SEER/13.5 EER when coupled with a variable speed indoor blower.
- Easy to Install – Compact “slim-line” design allows for easy installation in tight spaces. Units can be stacked.
- Quiet Operation – High efficiency scroll compressor and swept wing fan design reducing operating sound to a mere whisper.
- State Of The Art Coil Technology – Micro-channel (MC2) aluminum coil technology featured on air conditioning models provides enhanced capacities and efficiencies plus the benefit of maximum corrosion protection especially in coastal applications (up to 7 times greater corrosion resistance than conventional copper coils).
- Durable Cabinet – Heavy-gage steel cabinet and a tubular base rail provide added support.
- Aesthetic – Powder paint “Champagne” Color provides an attractive retail finish.
- Agency Listed – The Affinity Horizontal Discharge Condensing Unit is UL listed and ARI certified.
- Commercial Applications – Available in 208/230-3-60 and 460-3-60 voltages in the 2 ˝, 3, 4 & 5 ton models.
- Factory supplied filter drier
- High pressure switch, low pressure switch
- Accumulator and crankcase heater in all sizes
- Up to 200’ line set out of the box.
- Zero lot line clearances (6” clearance in either direction)