|Split System Air Conditioners
1˝ - 5 Tons
Compressor - 10 Years Limited*
Other parts - 10 Years Limited*
Affinity 13 SEER Split System Air Conditioner (CZB)
The CZB Series condensing unit is the outdoor part of a versatile air conditioning system. It is designed to be custom matched with one of our complete line of evaporator sections, each designed to serve a specific function. Matching air handlers are available for upflow, downflow and horizontal left or right application to provide a complete system. Electric heaters are available if required. Add-on coils are available for use with upflow, downflow or horizontal furnaces. Field installed accessories are available as needed.
*Must be installed on or after May 1st, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard warranty as published in the product warranty certificate. This warranty does not apply to R-22 or 3-phase models.
- Superior Coil Protection - A stamped decorative metal coil guard completely protected coil from debris and other large damaging material while a polymer mesh further protects the coil against smaller particles.
- Isolated Compressor Compartment - A molded composite bulkhead isolated the comrpessor from the rest of the unit reducing sound and vibration.
- Protected Compressor - Each compressor is protected against high and low pressure as well as excessive temperature. This is accomplished by the simultaneous operation of high pressure relief valve and temperature sensors which protect the compressor if undesirable conditions occur. A factory installed liquid line filter drier further protects the compressor.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant - Next generation refrigerant R-410a delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Durable Finish - Automotive quality finish provides the ultimate protection from harmful UV rays as well as rust creep ensuring long-lasting high quality appearance. A powder-paint topcoat is applied over a baked-on primer, using a galvanized, zinc coated steel base material. The result is a finish that has been proved in testing to provide 33% greater durability than conventional powder-coat finishes.
- Lower Installed Cost - Designed to provide enhance installability by featuring a slide-down control compartment allowing easy access to control components along with angled service valves to reduce overall installation time and cost.
- Low Operating Sound Levels - A fan designed boasting technology adapted from aeronautice and defense engineering provides for whisper quiet operation by allowing airflow to flow smoothly and efficiently across the fan tips.
- Filter-Drier - A factory installed, solid core liquid line filter-drier filters harmful debris and moisture from the system.
- Easy Service Access - A full end, full service, access panel with handle makes for easy entry to internal components.
- Long Lasting Operation - Strong and durable composite base pan provides added strength while resisting rust and corrosion as well reducing sound and vibration.